Unfortunately, there is still a large amount of snow covering the pitch despite the mild and wet conditions. As a result following our inspection of the pitch at 17:00 today we have decided to keep the pitch closed this evening.
Given conditions on the pitch can change very rapidly in our climate. Please can we remind you that it is the responsibility of the hirer to make decision/make a risk assessment as to whether or not the pitch is safe to play on. If you do decide to cancel your session because of pitch conditions you must let us know via email the same evening and credit will be applied to your account.
In extreme cold weather conditions, access to the school and pitch may be ruled “unfit for safe use” and the pitch will be closed. In such circumstances we will inform the intending users as soon as possible and credit will be applied to your account. If the pitch is closed we will also provide updates on our website in the “latest news” section of the homepage.
Thanks you for your understanding
Last updated: Sunday 4th Feb 17:00