We’re currently recruiting for a new facilities assistant.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Unlock and lock up every weekday evening in accordance with the usage schedule and occasional weekends.
- Ensure the lighting clock displays the correct time, is set according to usage and daylight hours, also allowing for summer/winter time.
- Ensure the bins are emptied as necessary, and that the site is reasonably litter-free.
- Carry out checks to the goals ensuring that they are in working order.
- Ensure goals are locked away if not required.
- Repair any minor damage, otherwise report to Pitch Manager.
- Assist with our adverse weather policy
- Report to the Pitch Manager any maintenance or security issues, so that action can be taken and users informed.
*You must be over 16 years of age to apply for this role.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org